The 1st annual Tiger Classic is another innovation of Head Coach Kali Jones’s new football era. Nothing’s been the same since Coach Jones took over in 2019. Last year’s football team accomplishments include:
- The highest GPA in recent years.
- More wins, more points scored, fewer points allowed.
- Increased player attendance at practices and games.
- Better nutrition, better training, fewer injuries and fewer behavioral issues.
- Increased moral and support by the school, parents and local community. Attendance rose with each game during the season.
The 1st annual Tiger Football Golf Classic on Thursday June 25th is a fund raiser that will provide funds to:
- Buy needed equipment,
- Continue to help with the nutritional needs for team,
- Help with expenses incurred for skills camps, and college and prep school football program visits, and
- Help with educational expenses like Study Table supplies, ACT help, and scholarship opportunities for graduating seniors.
Want to help in this new era? Register now for the 1st annual Tiger Football Golf Classic.
When: Thursday June 25, 2020
Location: Kings Island Golf Center
6042 Fairway Dr., Mason, OH 45040. (513-398-7700)
Registration: Noon, arrive on site
Shotgun Start: 1:30 pm
Dinner/Awards: 5:30 pm
Format: Four Person Scramble
Single Entry Price: $100/person or $400/foursome, which includes
– green fees, cart fees, range balls
– Skyline coney bar at check-in
– Complementary beverages on course
– Catered dinner with Former Bengal and NFL Analyst Solomon Wilcots as MC
– Open bar and
– Chances to win great prizes.
For registration and more information, click HERE. Alternatively, you can download a mail-in registration form by clicking HERE.
For questions or more information contact:
Nicole Fredrick – 513-702-3112 or by email at WithrowTigersFootball@gmail.com
The 1st Annual Tiger Classic is sponsored by Towne Properties.