Location: Reeves Golf Course at Lunken Airport
4757 Playfield Ln, Cincinnati, OH 45226. (513) 651-4653
Registration: 10 am, arrive on site
Shotgun Start: 11 am
Format: Four Person Scramble – 1 putt rule & no handicaps
Single Entry Price: $101/person or $364/foursome, which includes
- 18-hole greens fees w/riding cart
- 1 Lunch Ticket that includes any sandwich from the lunch counter, a bag of chips or equivalent and a beverage, such as a 16 oz domestic beer or 20 oz soft drink.
- 1 additional Drink Ticket for a 16oz can domestic beer or a 20oz bottled soft drink
- All tax and gratuities
- Use of practice facilities
- A gift bag with a sleeve of balls, a Centennial Golf Outing golf shirt and more.
- A $40 donation to the Major McNeil Scholarship Fund
The Major McNeil Scholarship Fund was established in March 2015 by the Class of 1984 and is currently administered through the Cincinnati Scholarship Foundation. Bianca Martin ’15, the first scholarship recipient, is currently an Academic Honor Society junior at Central State University.
Join your fellow alums and others for a day of fun in the sun. You can play individually or with other classmates or put together a foursome from your class. All players welcome. Come prepared for closest to the pin and longest drive contests.
Player entries must be received by August 27, 2019.
Program is planned to finish by 4:00 pm for those attending an evening event.
Can’t attend, support the Scholarship Fund by buying a $100 Hole Sponsorship that identifies the sponsor on a sign at a green and in the Golf Outing Program. We also offer other sponsorships for this event. If you own or work for a company willing to sponsor this event, contact one of the organizers below or send an email to email@example.com.
This event is being planned by, left to right, Terrence Sherrer, Sr. ’84, Daniel Hobbs ’82, Lynn Moore ’57 and Rich Eby ’59. Current volunteers include Tom Williams ’65, Felix Maye ’86, John Apgar ’68, Sharon Anderson Thompson ’75, Dexter McCray ’08 and Head Football Coach Kali Jones.